Saunders Shoes has been established in the Wairarapa since 1948, originally opening in Masterton by Wally Saunders. Since that time there have been three consecutive, owners including Tracie Donald whom took over the reins in 2008. In 2016 the business was moved to the historical township of Greytown in the South Wairarapa. Firmly ensconced in a beautiful heritage building, Saunders Shoes is excited for the future & continues to base the business on personal service, style & quality product. We couldn't survive without our amazing loyal customers & always make every effort to provide them our 'best self' every day.